US Drift Circuit 2012

myculture

ヤバイ!!!
Media
[ame]https://vimeo.com/52391702[/ame]

This is pretty much the overall feeling for us throughout the day as we experiences our first event that we sponsor, vended and drifted in.
Please in enjoy

Shot x myculture & Flat #12 Studio
Edited x Flat #12 Studio
music x Rusko "Somebody to love"
photo x mycu|jake Downs

DSC_0861_mycu.jpg

DSC_1040_mycu.jpg

DSC_1027_mycu.jpg

DSC_0999_mycu.jpg

for more pics click here

like us on our facebook

No way man. I'm speaking for the whole solo class. Those dudes in the finals were ripping.

@Beckyy

It really sucks man, I know. But when you're trying to make media look "as good as possible" and provide an entertaining video, or slide-show of photos; as a media outlet you have to put up your best stuff first. Content that will catch attention, and keep it throughout an article or video(Especially when your article or video follows a particular theme). Tandems are so much more exciting than solo runs, unless we're talking about high-entry bad ass drift cars. But that's why I feel sort of bad, now that when we do these bigger professional events, media is sort of left out for the solo-class guys. It's unfortunate but true. That's why I try putting up what I can from the solo-class on the flickr to please people that were left out, but I can't go down a list and put every single person you know?

I'll try to get more consistent solo-footy/photos for the rest of the drivers in the future, atleast on the Last Stance flickr account. Again, sorry you feel that way Rodddd. <3

(btw, for some reason your car is a pita to photograph. Alot of the photos we had of your car were whited-out on certain spots of your car for some reason(not overexposure), something to do with the clear coat/gloss and paint on your car.)

Last edited:
i hear ya. im not trying to start and trouble, just want everyone to feel special you know? but i totally understand the aspect of writing an article and making videos and such.

btw i guess i need to repaint my car then if it messes cameras up :(

oh man! we totally have love for the solo class! i mean most of the drifters we know and love (including us!!) are part of that group! luis and johnny were just running into some issues out there and i was running around where all the spectators were so i didn't get any drifting D:

We have not forgotten about the solo guys! Some of our favorite drivers are the solo guys!!! be sure to keep an eye out cause we'll definitely have solo stuff up for up coming videos and photos!

Back
Top Bottom