using my go pro for indoor karting

i went there alot before going to iraq. cops/fire/ and military get membership FREE and a few hours of ride time free. love that place!

In broward off of commercial I believe. It's a little expensive 8 or 10 mins for like $20++ . Other wise it's a great place to chill, video games pool tabels, drink I think?

Ya drink specials after u drive (gotta give up driver wristband) and I got plenty 2 for 1 race session coupons if this goes down so it'd be 2 8min sessions for around $20

you know they did redesign the course right? fastest ieven seen now was 30.10 by a man who was like 125lbs. being im 195lbs itll be tough to break 31.00
if you want we can race....?

Last edited:
you know there did redesign the course right? fastest ieven seen now was 30.10 by a man who was like 125lbs. being im 195lbs itll be tough to break 31.00
if you want we can race....?

im down.

fastest time on the new track is around 25 seconds...
thats what i was told from one of the dudes last time i was there.
that time could have been the fastest time of the day.

im down to go sometime, let me save some money

im down.

fastest time on the new track is around 25 seconds...
thats what i was told from one of the dudes last time i was there.
that time could have been the fastest time of the day.

im down to go sometime, let me save some money

i got the paper with the fastest time. fastest ever was 11.09 but tht was when they had it as a circle track. but now i dont see anyone breaking 28.99. lmk when u wanna go, maybe well go to hooters afterwards LOL

My friend mike and his brother mike both run there alot, their pops own some of it. Hit me up if you wanna run them. They'll wear their weight vest so theyll equal your wieght. Racerx and speedracer.

Back
Top Bottom