Waka Flocka Flame June 24th South Florida Fairgrounds

Awww shit. I forgot it's all about club banger hits. My bad bruh. Jeezy was making re-ups while gucci was watching simpson re-runs. And ross and wakka are too busy getting robbed.

LOL, dont get me wrong Jeezy has come out with some fire shit, but in the end the music industry is about selling records , club bangers and all that shit, thats the sad truth.

If Jeezy were to have a concert, especially in south florida, that shit would BOMB

Unfortunately completely true. This is why I love Jeezy.
JEEZY XXLmag said:
"I'm doin' what any n*gga would do on his fourth album," Jeezy says. "I'm gettin' it together. I'm not just gon' give you anything, to be hot and relevant. That don't make sense. That's like telling a muthaf*cka anything just to get it done. I'ma be straight up with you, so when you walk away, even if you ain't satisfied, I kept it real. I kept it 100. And that's the way I feel. I wouldn't even call it the top of my game. I'm just really figuring out the music sh*t."

Jeezy? Waka? Ross? Gucci? All of these fools are wack. You all are ridiculous.

We need 93 rock back. Dumb ass ignorant rap stations killed it. I like GOOD rap/hip hop, and that just doesn't consist of any of those names. No, Lil' Wayne isn't on that list either.

Lupe Fiasco's new album is decent but he talks about conspiracies and shit, which makes it lose it's attraction, but then again the ignorant people say "THIS SONGS SO HOT! IT'S ALL TRUE!" Like someone owned by "The Man" could talk real shit about "The Man."

/2 cents

EDIT: PS: Wiz's mainstream stuff is also not on my list. The shit on mixtapes and what he does with Mac Miller specifically is usually sick.

http://snd.sc/lcIrTy

Last edited:
probably some scuffles cuz of how the crowd is gonna be but no shootouts, walkthrough metal detectors at the gate so no stabbing or shooting action in the forecast. LOL

Bring me back to the early to mid 90s! That's where it's at! Fuck all this "swag" talking bout how much money and what kind of gangsters they are! Just cuz you got dreds and tats doesn't make you gangster! Rick Ross is as fake as they come! Trick daddy is the Mayer of south Florida! Not this fat piece of crap sounding like he got something stuck in his throat havin ass motherfucker!

/rant

Back
Top Bottom