Want To Borrow Enjuku Footage!! Important Please!

ienjoydrifting

Aero K Night Monkey
Driver
I need to borrow footage from who ever has it. Good footage of enjuku drifting. Preferable on mini dv. anyone who has it please email me. I need it to pass my film class! Some may have heard my problem. I spilt a soda onto my footage of them and now im FUC*ED! Of anyone can help me please let me nknow ASAP thanks!!!!!!!!

i have footage....if u had a harddrive of formula D atlantaand some ter tech events

dude was that the footage of OSW that you spilt the soda on... cause if it is zacks gonna kill you

Piner said:
dude was that the footage of OSW that you spilt the soda on... cause if it is zacks gonna kill you
Id be very dissapointed, but I wouldn't kill him. Footage is footage, it can always be retaken......but god damn i got some good footage that day.

LowRisksCC MA47 said:
Id be very dissapointed, but I wouldn't kill him. Footage is footage, it can always be retaken......but god damn i got some good footage that day.

hes just saying that so he can catch you off guard and jump you NINJA STYLE! zack is one of those rare saddlebunch ninjas you only hear about in anceint 1970's b-kungfu flicks

Piner said:
hes just saying that so he can catch you off guard and jump you NINJA STYLE! zack is one of those rare saddlebunch ninjas you only hear about in anceint 1970's b-kungfu flicks
Nah nah nah, im a lover not a fighter

yea if anyone has some footage please send some my way! I want to make some more vids for the driftset series and im really low on footage!

Back
Top Bottom