my dads friend who builds drag cars
he said ifI supply the cage he would weld it in for me for free since he
owes out family a few favors
so I was wondering what cages you guys run
I'm just looking to do a 6or 8 point and I don't need door bars
since it's is my daily

I was looking torwards getting a s&w cage from enjuku
any other suggestions ?

if your going to take the time and effort to install a cage, at least make it legal to run events with door bars.

if your going to take the time and effort to install a cage, at least make it legal to run events with door bars.

Right now I don't need to have door bars down the road if needed I
can add door bars
I just don't feel like climbing over door bars all day being it's
my daily
and I don't reAlly wanna spend 800 for
a cage
he just doesn't have a bender anymore so I just need a pre bent tubing really the rest he's going to add for me

It's for a s14 and i don't have a computer so links would be
amazing since I'm only on a iPhone for a few weeks

Go to chassis engineering and get the cage from them there bent already all you need to do is notch and cut it for height.

Right now I don't need to have door bars down the road if needed I
can add door bars
I just don't feel like climbing over door bars all day being it's
my daily
and I don't reAlly wanna spend 800 for
a cage
he just doesn't have a bender anymore so I just need a pre bent tubing really the rest he's going to add for me

It's for a s14 and i don't have a computer so links would be
amazing since I'm only on a iPhone for a few weeks

what im trying to say is, whats the point of installing a cage for you? to look cool? if youre installing a cage for functionality, man up and add door bars at the same time. theres no benefit aside from slight rigidity without having door bars to pass tech.

what im trying to say is, whats the point of installing a cage for you? to look cool? if youre installing a cage for functionality, man up and add door bars at the same time. theres no benefit aside from slight rigidity without having door bars to pass tech.
yes I plan on doing door bars and ect but not
for a few months when I hAve another
car to daily then I'm going to install the bars
then and make it totally to spec for events ect I live in
cocoa so they only events I'll be able to make it
to is destoto and cfrc but that's also after I
get a trailer which I haven't got yet either I
just wanna weld the cage in while
my windows are out for paint door bars are nothing to weld in after I just need a basic cage at this moment
and I'll probally will never have use for it but if I have somebody that will weld it I. For free I'm stupid to pass it up

wtf do u need door bars in fl for when he travels then he can add them supper easy later
DRIFTING DOESNT EVEN HAPPEN IN FL atleast not with needs for doorbars

+1 on mazworx or chassis engineering ask pat about his old cage i believe he and baily installed an s+w and then took that shit out.

Last edited:
wtf do u need door bars in fl for when he travels then he can add them supper easy later
DRIFTING DOESNT EVEN HAPPEN IN FL atleast not with needs for doorbars

+1 on mazworx or chassis engineering ask pat about his old cage i believe he and baily installed an s+w and then took that shit out.

yeah ik Tom has a s&w cage that Dan welded In
but I'll tlk to pat when I get back from Cali next week
and I already sent mazworz a email on priceing for a 8 point cage w/o door Doors

Back
Top Bottom