What is this car worth... honestly

ienjoydrifting

Aero K Night Monkey
Driver
No pics, yes i know you cant tell me a price without pics, but based on my words what would a car of this caliber be worth.

1991 coupe
Sr Black top 270 wheel
spec 3 clutch
Matching silvia front (projectors)
Faded paint
No rust, wreck free
Shocks+springs
welded diff

if its super clean body and super clean interior maybe like 3.5K but youd need a full mod list and pics to really get a honest price

haha, I love how NON drift tax you guys are.

DRIFT TAX IS A REALITY.

A silvia front ended coupe powered by an SR is worth less then a stock s14? haha

Honestly the car is worth $500 bucks to me, because I am not a 240 guy, but I would like to think the car would do an easy 4500 bucks to one of you cheater car drivers?

if the car had coils and nice paint even if it was single stage you could get 4500 but not on shocks and springs and faded paint

if the car had coils and nice paint even if it was single stage you could get 4500 but not on shocks and springs and faded paint

+1.. i got my s13 stock with 113000 miles on it for 50bux.. so i wipe my ass with this drift tax bullshit besides if the car was drifted it should be cheaper.
because we all know how those subframe bushings like to go

if you put it on ebay it will go for atleast 4500 if it runs without any problems and everything besides AC(obviously) works on it. bonus $$$ for power options and no sunroof. you can easily sell the motorset with IC for 3k$. the front end is worth 800$ street value. and a clean coupe shell is easily 1k$ and that is without drift tax for you uber 240 guys. just cuz you wont pay it, doesnt mean real enthusiasts wont.

but on a serious note, if it was a hatch it would be worth a lot more..but since it's a coupe, I understand why you say its worth $500 :p

probably 3.5-4k IF the car is in good shape w/ a good paint job.. but not many people on here will give even that much.

HOWEVER, if you sell it to someone who doesnt really know realistic pricing try to get as close to 6 as possible...my friend ended up selling his fairly stock SR s13 coupe w/ silfront to some guy who used to own a Civic for 6500.00.

Back
Top Bottom