Whos going to CRFC Event on the 20th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prove It

For anyone going to the event want to be filmed? My GF goes to fullsail and has to make a 5 min video and edit it. I told her to do drifting, and go to the event get some interviews about the sport. blahblahblah. Anyways anyone she gets footy of, has to agree that its ok, because her school is making her. If anyone Is intrested I would really appricate it. LMK = )
video will be full 1080 HD

i think you both should drive and stop being gheyyyy = )
but i know how u feel i dont want to drop 40 bucks + tires for a skidpad with cones event =(

anyone else?

yeah cfrc should have a event thing cause i never hear of them since i dont live in orlando im out the loop lol
i would go but im in cali for a month

Id love to drive this and desoto but im broke as shit. Im gonna try to get money for desoto, but I doubt I'll be able to get enough....therefore, I'll probably be at cfrc.

hell yeah well McNasty and Bears Back are you down for some footy and interviews and be e famous? i'll love you forever. as for the event section. no one goes in that section so no one would see it it =)

wish the black car was up and running....

although i'm tempted to bring the GTR out and make a few easy slides around the place... we'll see... already bringing the GTR to desoto on the 21st for some sideways action, so i dunno if i want to pay $40+ for CFRC...

wish the black car was up and running....

although i'm tempted to bring the GTR out and make a few easy slides around the place... we'll see... already bringing the GTR to desoto on the 21st for some sideways action, so i dunno if i want to pay $40+ for CFRC...

yeah i hear ya. 40 bucks for a skidpad with cones is a little expensive

i think you both should drive and stop being gheyyyy = )
but i know how u feel i dont want to drop 40 bucks + tires for a skidpad with cones event =(

anyone else?

I'm only half gay.

And its not the money that is the issue. I'm supposed to be pulling my motor for my swap here soon and I just havent found the time to do it yet.. so im just debating whether i want to drive the event or pull the motor.

osw was upwards of 70$ for a practice event at one point, all comptetitions/ special events are 100+. 40 is nothing the only place ive seen cheaper are desoto and countyline, and your gunna spend the other 20 in gas getting there.

The one thing I hate more than anything else, is people bitching about the price of events. Suck it the fuck up, or dont fucking drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom