wierd smell

Bogues234

Hey just had a quick question about my transmission, everytime I'm in 3rd or 4th and then I downshift as I'm slowing down a wierd smell emits from it, can anyone tell me what that might b?

Do a burnout. Stop. Do it again. Pop the hood and smell inside. That's what burning up a clutch smells like.

Do not confuse engine smell with tires....

Ya doesn't everybody?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

No but in all seriousness I don't kno exactly how a burning clutch smells like but it could b that cause now and then when I shift to 5th it grinds a lil

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

No but in all seriousness I don't kno exactly how a burning clutch smells like but it could b that cause now and then when I shift to 5th it grinds a lil

Do a burnout. Stop. Do it again. Pop the hood and smell inside. That's what burning up a clutch smells like.

Do not confuse engine smell with tires....

I don't kno cause it could be atf from my power steering resivoir cause my car is leaking what looks like a reddish orangish liquid

Back
Top Bottom