Yet another 240 stolen (orlando ucf area) *FOUND*

Bogues234

Hey everyone woke up this mourning to find my 1995 240sx s14 missing from my apartment complex. You can imagine how i feel..... its Black with Pbm coils with the pbm decal on the passenger side quater panel along with an "i hit it sideways" sticker on the rear window "I heart haters" and "Jimmy up" stickers on the dash board along with a bubble dildo shift knob and a slammed society license plate cover also the driver side corner light is missing. The Tag is an NC plate ZVV 1779 if anyone has any info regarding its where-abouts you will be rewarded for your deed you can contact me at (561)523-3644 My name is Alex.

181433_10150094737367070_596802069_6040743_7208538_n.jpg

Hey thanks for the support every one I got my car back!!! two idiots in a Honda stole it only things that went missing were my iPod touch, GPS , bubble shifter and a little big planet plush toy :( my front bumper got fucked up but it's nothing that zIpties and elbow grease can't fix

damn, dont even recognize this one but i'll keep eyes peeled as well. posted this on zilvia or certain FB pages?

what happen to the kids who stole it ? take pics of them and post it on every honda forum possible and in any and every forum your in

what happen to the kids who stole it ? take pics of them and post it on every honda forum possible and in any and every forum your in

They got arrested lucky i got to call them "bitchass motherfuckers" before they got hauled away, I would've rather have their faces beat up my fists but that will have to do. it was two puerto ricans in a green honda civic with a fart can, i made sure that shit got towed!

good to see you got it back. everything that was taken is easily replaceable. and even better that the 2 fuck heads got caught. try to post their pics online because sadly and more than likely, they will be at it again

They got arrested lucky i got to call them "bitchass motherfuckers" before they got hauled away, I would've rather have their faces beat up my fists but that will have to do. it was two puerto ricans in a green honda civic with a fart can, i made sure that shit got towed!

names?

they are young mouther fuckers, still in high school, if they didnt drop out already. that shits crazy

Back
Top Bottom