Your Opinion Wanted

OK so a good friend of mine told me if i wanted i could have dibs on a mustang he was sellin,(ducks the smacks)lol...ok heres what im thinkin... TRACKSLUT...its an black 5.0 89 hatchback ...
the GOOD :
IT RUNS REALLY GOOD...UNDERDRIVE PULLY,bigger injectors , aftermarket radiator, aluminum drive shafts, aftermarket intake manifold, lsd, nice cobra seats, ROH ALLOY wheels, and the paint and body are in pretty good shape...
THE BAD:
the car was in an accident few years back and insurance deemed it TOTALED..SO IT HAS NO TITLE. but since then he had it fixed at a good body shop.
he told me he would let it go for a GRAND so wut do you think, is it track worthy ,im not so sure , on the other hand it easly has round 300whp (not including parts i forgot about)
so leme know wut u think guys...
also im not sure if this is the way i want to go. so if any bodys really interested im sure he will let it go for about $1500,and he might be open to trades...

^ Stop selling your cars damnit!

Yeah I say buy it mustangs CAN be good drift cars once you learn how to set them up right and put some suspension work into them its got plenty of power so dont worry about that, but you have got a lot of work ahead of you in the suspension dept but at least there is a good deal of aftermarket for it so you dont have to worry too much about parts availiblty

wow i can't believe I just told someone to buy a ford.....

lol...

he should just open his own used car lot already that way he could drive it until he dont want it know more and BAM 4sale....lol

Just cause Alvardo from Apex has one doesn't mean you have to get one too. I know you guys are boys and all, but its a Mustang.

umm ive always like that body style,, why not pretty cheap,, and if u crash u could just sell me motor since im gonna need it for my Volvo 240 v8 conversion LOL

I don't care what anyone says, you should get it. 300 whp for $1,000 is something you shouldn't even think about. Just buy the car.

^ With no title, he'd have to tow the car to every event. That alone would easily cost more than a 5.0 WITH title.

I say go for it. My z28 was heavier then a foxbody, and I used to push that shit sideways like nothing. I loved that all I needed to do to slide was give a little more throttle and jerk the wheel. No clutch kicking, no ebrake, just good ol' power. Just get ready to learn to play with the throttle A LOT. If you floor it through a turn like a 240, your going to spin or hit something. But go for it man...I for one, would love to see a 5.0 sideways.

Back
Top Bottom