zip-tied.com...what's the deal with them?

You gotta know someone who's already registered on Zip-Tied. They post a thread for an application for a friend (you) and you need other members there to vouch for you. If the application passes, you can register.

rwdrift said:
You gotta know someone who's already registered on Zip-Tied. They post a thread for an application for a friend (you) and you need other members there to vouch for you. If the application passes, you can register.

I see...are you on there? :bigthumbu

David A said:
Anyone wanna refer me? I'm not gonna go on and be a douche...just want to post and contribute shit...videos/pics. :)

That place sucks ass! Ill sell you my account for $100!

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
zt is d shiznit. fuck that other shit.

They have great Technical stuff but thats it.....

The personallities on that board are that of people trying to be way to elite. Personally after seeing Slide america........

Florida is right there with Cali, if not getting better by the second. So all those ego clowns can keep their site. Im sticking with just letting my driving do the talking.

yeah I remember every video Rob would post would just get like 10 pages of pure ragging on.

Last edited:
ZT is elitist yes, but has some really funny shit. Lots of inside jokes though and I'm like huh...... I guess you have to know a lot of the Formula D guys to understand some of it. I rarely go there, but any of you guys who I personally know, I would put in a referral.

Ever wondered where "Florida fail" came from?? It was how ZT members would vote no for people who lived in Florida.

But it was founded by a guy from Florida actually; Society Mike aka VRT Elektrique aka ???.... from Tampa area, joined Air Force, moved to Japan, sexxed JDM girls, drifted etc.

A lot of ZT members are US military in Japan, plus a lot of Hawaiians....

Not as good as it used to be, but some of the JDM ho threads are funny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom